The Maven groupId was changed to "org.sonarsource.sslr-squid-bridge".
Version 2.6The "Common rules" project was merged into SSLR Squid Bridge.
To use the new common rules provided by SSLR Squid Bridge, you should:
- Remove the dependency on org.codehaus.sonar.common-rules:sonar-common-rules
- Replace org.sonar.commonrules.api in your imports by org.sonar.squidbridge.commonrules.api
- Provide the required objects when instantiating CommonRulesDecorator
- If they exist, you can remove:
- names from properties file
- HTML description files
- SQALE model from XML file
- In unit tests, replace calls to methods rules() and rule(String) of CommonRulesRepository by code like:
You may need to review configurations based on package names (e.g. obfuscation).