This page lists all the SonarQube plugins hosted on our forge that were recently deprecated:
- Artifact Size Plugin
- Branding Plugin
- Build Stability Plugin
- fb-contrib Plugin
- Fortify Plugin
- Issues Density Plugin
- Issues Report Plugin
- JIRA Plugin
- ReSharper Plugin
- SCM Activity Plugin
- SonarQube Scanner for Hudson
- StyleCop Plugin (for C#)
- Tab Metrics Plugin
- Thucydides Plugin
- Useless Code Tracker Plugin
- Violation Density Plugin
- Developer Cockpit Plugin
- GitHub Plugin
Other deprecated plugins:
- Abacus - Estimates the complexity following the Abacus methodology.
- Active Directory - Automatically logs in user using Single Sign On (SSO) with Active Directory Credentials in Microsoft Active Directory Environments.
- Cobertura - Feeds SonarQube with code coverage data coming from Cobertura.
Cppcheck - Import Cppcheck reports into SonarQube < 6.7.
- Doxygen Plugin - Generates the documentation of the application using Doxygen and Graphviz.
- FxCop - Run FxCop analysis on C# or VB.NET projects.
- GitHub Plugin - Analyzes pull requests, and notates issues as comments.
- Google Analytics - Adds the Google Analytics tracking script to the SonarQube web application.
- Issue Assign - Automatically assigns new issues raised in the current analysis to the SCM author responsible.
JMeter - Displays JMeter test results in SonarQube.
Mantis - Retrieves and reports the number of project issues from Mantis.
- Memtracker - Tracks peak memory usage during functional test execution.
- Puppet - Analyzes Puppet files
PDF Report - Generates PDF report from project analysis. Note that report is not configurable and cannot be sent by email and the plugin is limited to Java Maven projects.
- Redmine - Retrieves and reports the number of project issues from Redmine. Enables the creation of Redmine issues from the issues view of the component viewer.
- Timeline - Displays the history of multiple metrics using a Google Timeline Chart to replay the past.
- Trac - Retrieves and reports the number of project issues from a Trac instance.
- Widget Lab - Adds new ways to look at existing data through new widgets.