This plugin is not maintained any longer.
This plugin enables the analysis of C# and VB.NET source files contained in .NET projects with JetBrains ReSharper Command Line Tools
- Supports JetBrains ReSharper Command Line Tools (at least version 126.96.36.1991)
- Compatible with the C# Plugin v4.1+
- Compatible with the Visual Basic.NET Plugin v2.4+
Steps to Analyze a Project with ReSharper Command Line Tools
Visual Basic .NET support
The example below is for C#. VB.NET Plugin users should use the property "
sonar.resharper.vbnet.reportPath" instead of "
Here are the exact steps to import ReSharper Command Line Tools results into SonarQube, using the SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild from the command line:
- Install the ReSharper Plugin (see Installing a Plugin for more details)
- Enable some ReSharper rules in your quality profile (see Quality Profiles for more details)
- Open a Developer Command Prompt for Visual Studio
- Put yourself in the root folder of the project you want to analyze
- Run the following commands:
"Skipping the ReSharper issue at..." log messages during the MSBuild.SonarQube.Runner end command