This an an archived version of the documentation for SonarQube version 4.5 & 4.5.x LTS.
See https://docs.sonarqube.org/display/SONAR/Documentation for current functionality
Your browser does not support iframes.
Description / Features
- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQube server
Install and enable the Trac XML-RPC plugin on your Trac instance. You will need to give anonymous or a user account 'XML_RPC' and 'TICKET_VIEW' privileges.
A user working with trac 0.11.7 has reported on the user mailing-list that the HttpAuthPlugin should be also installed, so if you get the following error Trac: XmlRpcException (possibly missing authentication details?) install it as well.
The Trac instance URL can be specified in two places:
Your project's pom.xml file under the 'issue managment' section; for example: (note that the username/password/component has to be specified in SonarQube project settings, the plugin does not currently have the ability to read the username/password/component from the pom.xml)
- Specified in SonarQube under the project settings.
- Username/password/component name should also be specified here.
Note: component name is completely optional, if you don't specify one you will get the number of tickets over the whole instance. There is also no validation of the component name, so if you specify a non-existent component name, no tickets will be found.
To kick-off the analysis, see Analyzing Source Code.
- While the Trac instance URL can be picked up from your project's pom.xml file the username/password/component have to be specified within the project settings in SonarQube.