See https://docs.sonarqube.org/display/SONAR/Documentation for current functionality
|Latest version||2.4 ( 28 Apr 2014 )|
|Requires SonarQube version||4.5.1 or higher|
|License||GNU LGPL 3|
The SonarQube Scanner is recommended as the default launcher to analyze a project with SonarQube.
SonarQube Scanner version 2.4 is compatible with SonarQube platform version 4.5.1 and higher.
- SonarQube is already installed
- Use at least the minimal version of Java supported by your SonarQube server
- Expand the downloaded file into the directory of your choice. We'll refer to it as <install_directory> in the next steps.
Update the global settings (server URL) by editing <install_directory>/conf/sonar-runner.properties:
- Create a new SONAR_RUNNER_HOME environment variable set to <install_directory>.
- Add the <install_directory>/bin directory to your path.
You can check the basic installation by opening a new shell and executing the command
sonar-runner -h(on Windows platform the command is
sonar-runner.bat -h) . You should get a message like this:
If you need more debug information you can add the
sonar.verbose property by adding the command line parameter
You are now ready to analyze a project with the SonarQube Scanner.