- Add an inline comment for each issue
- Add a global comment that gives a summary of the analysis
- [Optionally since v1.3] Update the status of the analysis: if no blocker no critical issues were found, the check is green - otherwise it is red to raise attention
- You have a dedicated technical GitHub user which will be used to insert comments when there are issues and update the status of the pull request.
- To insert comments, you just need to generate a token (for that user) that has only the "public_repo" scope (or "repo" for private repositories)
- The update of the pull request is optional (since version 1.3): the technical user must have commit rights on the target repository to be able to update the status of the Pull Request. Otherwise, then a warning will be logged.
|Set to |
|Personal access token generated in GitHub for the technical user|
|Identification of the repository. Format is: <organisation/repo>. Exemple: SonarSource/sonarqube||Extracted from property |
|Pull request number|
|URL to access GitHub WS API. Default value is fine for public GitHub. It is needed for GitHub enterprise.|
|If set to |
To provide feedback (request a feature, report a bug etc.) use the Community Forums. Please do not forget to specify plugin and SonarQube versions if it relates to a bug.