Could not retrieve http://update.sonarsource.org/plugins/kotlin-confluence-include.html - Page not found.
SonarKotlin allows you to scan your Kotlin files and import issues from AndroidLint and Detekt.
First Analysis of a Kotlin Project
- Install SonarQube Server (see Setup and Upgrade for more details)
- Install SonarQube Scanner and be sure your can call sonar-scanner from the directory where you have your source code
- Install SonarKotlin (see Installing a Plugin for more details)
Run your analysis with the SonarQube Scanner by executing the following command from the root directory of the project:
- Follow the link provided at the end of the analysis to browse your project's quality in SonarQube UI
Assuming steps 1-3 above have already been completed, you'll want to encapsulate your analysis parameters in a sonar-project.properties file at the root of your project (see a sample project on GitHub: https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-scanning-examples/tree/master/sonarqube-scanner). Then subsequent analyses can simply be run with:
With SonarKotlin, you can also:
- import AndroidLint or Detekt issues reports