This plugin is not maintained any longer.
Description / Features
Generates reports based on information about builds from Continuous Integration System.
- Install the plugin through the Marketplace or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQube server
Specify your Continuous Integration Server Job (URL, credentials, etc.):
- Either through the web interface: at project level, go to Configuration > Settings > Build Stability
- Or in your pom.xml file for Maven projects:
Example for Bamboo:
Example for Jenkins:
Non-Maven example for Jenkins:
Run a new quality analysis and the metrics will be fed.
Security note for SonarQube 3.4.0 to 3.6.3 included
*.secured properties to be read during the project analysis, it is necessary to set the
sonar.password properties to the credentials of a user that is:
- System administrator
- And project administrator on the project that is being analyzed
sonar-runner -Dsonar.login=admin -Dsonar.password=admin