Could not retrieve http://update.sonarsource.org/plugins/vb-confluence-include.html - Page not found.
Enables the powerful SonarVB6 analyzer.
First Analysis of a VB6 Project
- Install SonarQube Server (see Setup and Upgrade for more details)
- Install SonarQube Scanner and be sure your can call sonar-scanner from the directory where you have your source code
- Install SonarVB6 (see Installing a Plugin for more details)
- Log in as a user having Global Permissions "Administer System" and apply the Plugin's License key
Run your analysis with the SonarQube Scanner by executing the following command from the root directory of the project:
sonar-scanner -Dsonar.projectKey=xxx -Dsonar.sources=.
- Follow the link provided at the end of the analysis to browse your project's quality in SonarQube UI
Assuming steps 1-3 above have already been completed, you'll want to encapsulate your analysis parameters in a sonar-project.properties file at the root of your project (see a sample project on GitHub: https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-scanning-examples/tree/master/sonarqube-scanner). Then subsequent analyses can simply be run with:
Migration from SonarVB 2.4
With SonarVB 2.5, it is recommended to remove the deprecated sonar.language=vb property from the sonar-project.properties to continue to scan VB6 .cls files.