Could not retrieve http://update.sonarsource.org/plugins/cpp-confluence-include.html - Page not found.
Enables the powerful SonarCFamily for C/C++ analyzer.
Steps to Analyze a C/C++ Project
Step 1: Check Compatibility and Install the Plugin / License
- The list of SonarCFamily supported compilers and language variants can be found here.
- Be sure you have the SonarCFamily plugin installed in your SonarQube instance
- Be sure you applied a license in the License Manager and you have the feature "Analysis of C/C++" listed.
Step 2: Choose Your Platform
Check our sample project for Linux here.
With SonarCFamily for C/C++, you can also:
- import Unit Tests Execution Reports
- import Coverage Results
- scan faster by activating multithreaded code scan
- scan a solution made of C++ / C#
- run Visual C++ analysis in TFS or VSTS
Frequently Asked Questions
Check the FAQ; it may help to resolve common troubles.